If you are interested in Sponsorships, Vendor, Artists for the 20th Annual Art, Wine and Music Festival held September 19 & 20, 2015 – click here.
We are NO longer accepting electronic press kits for entertainment for the 2015 Art & Wine Festival.
About The Festival
Dates: Sat, Sept 19, 2015 (10 a.m. – 7 p.m.) & Sun, Sept 20, 2015 (10 a.m. – 6 p.m.)
Kids Zone: Ticket is $1-$5 for different activities
Drink Tickets: $7 for individual ticket. Individual wine or beer glass is $7. Combination packages available with big discounts!
2015 will be the 20th year of this annual festival. The Lafayette Art, Wine and Music Festival is held the 3rd weekend in September, and is perhaps the largest annual festival in Contra Costa County.
In 2013, over 80,000 people strolled among the booths of art, handmade crafts, sampling foods from top local restaurants and enjoying quality wines and microbrews, pausing to enjoy continuous music from our two main stages.
- More than 250 fine arts and crafts booths.
- Restaurants, food vendors, wineries and microbreweries.
- Continuous musical entertainment presented on four stages.
- Kids area with entertainment and activities for kids of all ages.
- Special exhibit and sale of work by local artists, located in our local Artist Alley (La Fiesta Square).
- “Meels on Wheels” Food Truck Alley.
- Premium Wine and Craft Beer Pavilion.
- Battle of the Bands Contest