Lafayette Art, Wine & Music Festival
Saturday, September 16 & Sunday September 17, 2017
Downtown Lafayette, CA
Food & Drink at Lafayette Art & Wine Festival
Wine & Beer
- Enjoy a wide selection of wine and microbrewery offerings (see list below)
- IDs Checked – Must be 21. Proof of Age Wrist Band required for tasting and purchasing
- Drink Tickets & Festival Glass: You must purchase a Festival glass & drink tickets to drink wine or beer poured “on the street” or in the Premium Wine Pavilion.
- The festival sits in the heart of downtown Lafayette. 20 local restaurants are located within the event.
- 2017 Lafayette Restaurant Guide
- See below for our complete line-up of Festival Food – Something for Everyone!
Wine Booth Sponsors and Wines Being Poured at 2017 Festival
Wine Glass Sponsor - Sutter Health - Alta Bates
Sponsor (Location/Booth # TBD) – Pouring TBD
Dr. Julia Lee, DDS
J Rockcliff Duson & Jones
J Rockcliff Larry Williams
Karen Richardson Group
Manor Care Health Services
Pacific Union Real Estate
Persons Plastic Surgery
Beer Booth Sponsors and Beers Being Poured at 2017 Festival
Beer Glass Sponsor - Cobain Orthodontics
Sponsor (Booth #) – Pouring TBD
Alain Pinel Realtors
Blodgett's Floor Covering
Dudum Real Estate
Leap Frog Plumbing
Better Homes & Gardens Realty
LAMA (Lamorinda Gives Back)
2017 Festival Food - Something for Everyone!
Food Booths (to date):
Mike Hustlar Catering
Nan's Gourmet Foods
Rainbow Snow - 2 Booths
IzzyA's Frozen Ice Cream Custard
Homegrown Sustainable Sandwiches
Smitten Ice Cream
While you are here, discover downtown Lafayette shops and restaurants.